Medical Grade Chemical Peels
A chemical peel is a skin rejuvenation or skin resurfacing procedure that makes the texture of your skin smoother by removing the top layers of dead skin. Pinnacle Med Spa uses PCA Skin Medical Grade Products.
Medical grade chemical peels can:
• Make rough skin softer and smoother.
• Decrease acne and blemish breakouts.
• Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
• Improve hyperpigmentation and sun damage, evening out skin tone.
• Diminish the appearance of superficial scars, such as acne scars.
Our medical grade chemical peels utilize lactic, glycolic, or salicylic acid, as well as niacin. After our evaluation of your skin issues, we will discuss the best chemical peel choice for your skin. Some peels can cause mild redness, crusting, and stinging for a few days after your procedure, but no down time is necessary. After a few days, your skin will look fresh, smooth, and younger.